Write a review below
Note: HTML is not translated!
Captcha Enter the code in the box below Continue
– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.